Peanut BUtter Cookies
Soft, chewy, delicious peanut butter cookies, this is the perfect peanut butter cookie recipe!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 ⅓ cup 188g all-purpose flour (scoop and level to measure)
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup 113g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup 105g granulated sugar
- ½ cup 110g packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup 185g creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 18 by 13-inch baking sheets with silicone baking liners or parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined.
- Mix in peanut butter then blend in egg and vanilla. With mixer set on low speed slowly add in flour mixture and mix just until combined.
- Scoop dough out and shape into balls (30 grams each or nearly 2 Tbsp) then place on baking sheets spacing them 2-inches apart.
- Using a long pronged fork flatten cookies slightly then turn fork going opposite direction and flatten just slightly again (it should create that criss cross pattern).
- Bake cookies in preheated oven, one sheet at a time, for about 9 minutes (cookies will appear pale and slightly under-baked, they’ll continue to cook slightly as they cool).
- Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies and an airtight container.
Nutrition values are estimates, for exact values consult a nutritionist.
Love this recipe?If you like my recipes, please be sure to tag me on Facebook @cookminrecipes and tell me why you love it!